October 5th & 6th
As a current undergraduate or master's student,
have you ever considered the following?
- What is the best way to introduce K-12 students to engineering?
- How can we improve how engineering curriculum is taught?
- How can we attract more underrepresented students to study and work in engineering?
- Are there ways of better preparing engineering students for the work force?
- To what extent does participation in student organizations impact engineering student success?
- Are there ways of making engineering more fun and engaging for students?
If you answered yes to one more questions above,
we invite you to our Open House!
Open House activities include:
- Dinner With Faculty
- Campus Tour
- Student Panel
- Poster Session
- In-depth overview of the program
Click here to register or apply for a travel grant.