A plan of study is a unique and useful tool for every student. It allows students to plan all of the courses needed to fulfill the graduation requirements of the degree they wish to earn. A plan of study can also be a helpful way to determine how to fit in additional activities students may wish to participate in.
Developing a plan of study
- Review the plan of study instructions
- Download the appropriate plan of study template:
- Review with an academic advisor
Students in an ROTC program may be required to complete a four to five year plan of study (Form48/104R/4-yearplan) for their service area (Air Force, Army, Navy, etc.). This plan of study requires an academic advisor’s signature.
To aid in this process Engineering Education has developed the following:
- Military Plan of Study Instructions
- Plan of Study PowerPoint
- Plan of Study Workshop (dates announced at the beginning of each term)
Please note: Students should allocate at least one (1) week between the time their advisor reviews the plan and its due date so there is adequate time to make any necessary changes and gain the academic advisor's signature.
Extended Five Year Plans
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engnineering
- Ocean Engineering